We, once again, step into the summary of our year together in review.
Thanks once again for the regular visitors that come through to take a look at my work here.
As a reminder, you can see the past reviews, such as 2020’s review if you ever need.
- 2021/01/26 Use C# 9.0 in Android: Xamarin with SqlLite
- 2021/03/14 Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera – Reusable System
- 2021/03/21 More Xamarin .Net 5 and C# 9 on Android 10
- 2021/03/25 NaNoE V2 1.0.3
- 2021/03/30 Camp NaNoWriMo 2021: 1 till 30 April
- 2021/04/01 NaNoE V2 1.0.4
- 2021/04/30 The Habanero Side Edge
- 2021/05/20 Lion and Rhino Visit: May 2021
- 2021/07/01 POPIA Act
- 2021/07/18 Build Your Project: Design, Implementation, Feedback
- 2021/08/09 Marakele Visit: July 2021
- 2021/09/15 2021/09/12: Who (and what) am I?
- 2021/11/01 NaNoWriMo 2021: Accidental Distances 2
- 2021/11/09 NaNoWriMo 2021: Accidental Distances 2 – Progress 1
- 2021/11/24 Challenge Yourself: End of 2021
- 2021/12/01 Advent of Code Day 1
- 2021/12/02 Advent of Code Day 2
- 2021/12/07 Introducing .NET 6 and C# 10
- 2022/01/01 Dinokeng Visit: 31 December 2021
This year has been troublesome for me, I feel I should just count my new full-time job as the best thing to occur for me. While I managed to get a bunch done, I didn’t do much, so I’d like to call my photos a success as well.
The Other Side
I managed to get 19 posts out from 52 weeks, I feel I’ve been slacking too much with my blog. That being said, there are impressive things, I would hope, on the way in the near future.
I feel I had too much on my plate last year. So, instead of making a large boisterous assumption I can do everything I ever want to, this time I want to keep it simpler. There are 3 priority tasks I have this year:
- Finish and publish: Accidental Distances
- Get my weekly blog posts back on track
- Get more than 100 subscribers on my YouTube channel, edg3 ZA
With that being shared, mind you, there are a few posts I need to get out soon:
- Get through all Advent of Code 2021 challenges
- Publish Accidental Distances
- Work out more in my new Exercise Plans, I’ve gladly gotten my consistency back
- Perhaps share drawings, or paintings, since I decided on art for my new hobby
- Share tons more posts to help others program
- Get my DirectX 11 game engine usable as much humanly possible, with that also make my games completely playable ASAP
Lets make this an awesome year of growth, we all need to do brand new things.